Envision Physician Services, the nation’s largest clinically integrated radiology provider, is currently seeking a board certified Radiologist with MQSA certification and Minor IR skills. The radiologist would support Capital Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee, FL, a 266-bed facility. The hospital offers a full range of Emergency, Surgical, Inpatient and Outpatient services.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- VERY light call for Minor IR makes for great work/life balance
- Work alongside two fulltime radiologists
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division
- Applicants must have a current ABR/AOBR certification and current Florida licensure is preferred.
- Skills in minor Interventional Procedures including US & CT guided biopsies, Nephrostomy, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Abscess Drainages, and PICC Lines
- MQSA Certification with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
Tallahassee, the state’s capital, is known as an “All American City” and is located just off I-10. Wonderful city features include:
- The city is served by two airports: Tallahassee Regional Airport and Southwest Georgia Regional Airport.
- Known for its museums, there are multiple to choose from in the area including the Museum of Florida History and the Tallahassee Automobile Museum to name a few.
- Railroad Square Art Park is the arts, culture and entertainment district of Tallahassee. Sculptures are placed throughout the square, locally owned stores sell artwork and collectibles and the first Friday of each month is set up as an art festival.
- Multiple higher-education choices are located in, or a short distance from, the city, including Florida State University, Florida A&M University, Flagler College, Keiser University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and more.
With nearly 900 contracts in 43 states, Envision Physician Services provides more than 12 million reads a year. As a multispecialty group, we also provide anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services at more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia. Envision Physician Services offers robust compensation, including Health Coverage on day one, Relocation allowance and CME reimbursement.