Envision Physician Services, the nation’s largest clinically integrated radiology provider, is currently seeking a board certified Medical Director with moderate IR skills. The radiologist would support Capital Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee, FL, a 266-bed facility. The hospital offers a full range of Emergency, Surgical, Inpatient and Outpatient services.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Package includes $25,000 Annual Retention Bonus and Chief Stipend
- Opportunity to assist in growing Capital Regional Medical Center IR Program
- Work alongside two fulltime radiologists
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division
- Applicants must have a current ABR/AOBR certification and current Florida licensure is preferred.
- Skills in Interventional Procedures including US & CT guided biopsies, Nephrostomy, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Abscess Drainages, and Bone marrow biopsy
- MQSA Certification is a plus, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
Tallahassee, the state’s capital, is known as an “All American City” and is located just off I-10. Wonderful city features include:
- 2 hours from Florida’s Emerald Coast Beaches of Panama City and Destin
- The city is served by two airports: Tallahassee Regional Airport and Southwest Georgia Regional Airport.
- Known for its museums, there are multiple to choose from in the area including the Museum of Florida History and the Tallahassee Automobile Museum to name a few.
- Railroad Square Art Park is the arts, culture and entertainment district of Tallahassee. Sculptures are placed throughout the square, locally owned stores sell artwork and collectibles and the first Friday of each month is set up as an art festival.
- Multiple higher-education choices are located in, or a short distance from, the city, including Florida State University, Florida A&M University, Flagler College, Keiser University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and more.
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, CME, generous time off, 401K, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact: Johanna Bartlett, Senior Clinical Recruiter, at 317-313-9098 or e-mail Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org.